Red Pen Procurement is looking for senior procurement agents for its Marietta, GA office who can help take FF&E projects from start to finish with a sense of ownership, accountability, and enthusiasm!
You’ll love and be successful in this role if you:
- Are looking for “your people” and want to work in a collaborative, team-building atmosphere at a fast-growing firm
- Value mentorship and mentoring junior staff
- Adore the design industry
- Enjoy service, people, and being an ADVOCATE for the brand and the greater community
- Have ENERGY and ENTHUSIASM for your craft!
Does this sound like you? Read on! And come unfold the best you of your career.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate directly with the founder and agency directors
- Manage FF&E projects and all logistics involved in project sales and installs
- Combine install quotes with sales quotes; and submitting and tracking
- Organize specs, manage quotes and write estimates, and submit and track product as needed
- Work with interior design studios across BD Studio Collection to spec smart and optimize the sale of materials and FF&E
- Negotiate the best price on FF&E, materials, and decorative lighting
- Cultivate and nurture vendor relationships
- Be highly client facing and help develop the business
- Be encouraged and supported to attend and participate in company events and industry tradeshows
- Have our firm invest in you and your career
Qualifications you’ll need to crush this role:
- 5+ years’ experience in FF&E (furniture, fixtures, & equipment) procurement or interior design industry
- 4-year degree or background in procurement, interior design, accounting, or a related field preferred
- Must be highly proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Stellar organizational and project management skills
- Proven leadership of junior agents and teammates
- Understanding of entire procurement process: initial quotes through installation
- Collaborative attitude and mentorship leader style
- Proven history in client management and relationship building
About this Role
We do things differently here! Red Pen Procurement is fast-growing, national procurement agency with a curated group of agents who are INVESTED in the brand, the work, the clients, and each other. You don’t do your work alone in an office, here – this role is highly interactive with the team, our in-house interior design studio, and our clients.
This position reports with the Director of Procurement and the Director of Strategic Accounts. As a Senior Procurement Agent, you will be responsible for cultivating and managing FF&E projects and logistics, mentoring junior team members, and developing the business. Some travel is required for leading installations at project sites.
We are searching for DRIVEN, entrepreneurial-minded team members who enjoy and thrive off a growth-minded firm. We are winners, we are hard workers, we are flexible and resilient. We are also a little wacky, a little goofy, and a group of ever evolving professionals.
Do you have the desire and perspective to work somewhere like no other? We’d love to hear from you.
The Interview Process
How it works when you apply to join the Red Pen team:
- An introductory 30-minute Microsoft Teams Video Call to see if we’re a right fit.
- An in-person interview with the leadership team.
- A final, in-person interview with the leadership team and founder!
After the interview process, you’ll be notified within 1-2 weeks on the status of your application!